Raindrops on roses & whiskers on kittens....these are a few of my favorite things. Just kidding! In reality, I adore hot cinnamon tea and a heavy blanket year-round. During the holidays though, I make a list of my favorite pieces at Jae’s Jewelers. Take a look and find that perfect gift for yourself or a loved one.
1. Every woman should have a diamond bracelet in her jewelry box. This trio (sold individually) allows you to wear a diamond bracelet every day, no matter which metal color you prefer. Each bracelet is thin enough to be discreet but stand on its own. Shop our collection here.
2. Yellow gold necklaces are having more than just a moment; they are here to stay, and be layered. Consider a few stocking stuffers that have adjustable lengths, so the pendants can be worn together. Shop our collection here.
3. Nothing beats versatility when it comes to jewelry. These earring sets come with a variety of enhancer options included, allowing you to wear a different color every day of the week. Shop our collection here.
4. Your left hand is reserved for a bridal ring, so your right hand should show off something a little bit more fun. Colored stone rings add an element of fun and creativity. Consider a larger cocktail ring or pave design for even more of a conversation piece. Shop our collection here.
5. It’s no secret that most engagements occur between Thanksgiving and Valentine’s Day, when families are spending more time together during the holiday season. Skip the traditional solitaire (unless she requested it) and put a little creativity into your bridal style. Consider yellow or rose gold, and fancy shaped diamonds. Shop our collection here.